Feel secure with Canada’s most trusted medical alarm service
Serving Oxford County for over 25 years
- Affordable way to maintain your independence.
- Get access to the help you need 24/7 at the push of a button.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
- Can automatically call for help if it detects a fall. Even , even if you can’t push the button yourself.
- Excellent choice for those with a history, risk or fear or of falling.
- Get access to the help you need 24/7 at the push of a button – at home or on the go.
- AutoAlert can automatically call for help if it detects a fall.
- Button allows direct two-way voice communication with a Lifeline Response Associateresponse associate.
- Only mobile system with up to 6 advanced location technologies designed to help find you in an emergency.
How Lifeline works
- Summon help – Press your Personal Help Button, you’re connected 24/7 to our Response Centre. With our advanced services, you have the option to include fall detection or locating technology in the event you can’t push your button.
- Hear a reassuring voice – A caring Lifelineresponse Associate Lifeline response associate will quickly access your personal profile and assess the situation.
- Know help is on the way – – Our Associate associate contacts a neighbourneighbor, loved one or emergency services – based on your preferences – , and will follow up to make sure help has arrived.
*All help calls answered
All Help Calls Answered in Canada*
- Professional home installation
- No long-term contract
- No equipment to buy
- All help buttons are lightweight and 100% waterproof
- No landline phone line needed (
- wireless communicator available)
Laura Hayes – Lifeline Program Coordinator
519-421-4259 or 1-877-573-5086
|Content by Label|
|cql||label in ("parking","tour-map") and type = "page"|